Construction Document Management Software
The Correspondence Log
In a busy construction company, information moves quickly between key players. Document tracking is essential to the success of the project.
Success depends on:
- Purchasing the right materials
- Verifying that everyone has the current project drawings
- Issuing change orders for additional work
This information must be documented and tracked for any questions that may arise. You also need to be able to keep a record of the follow-through:
- Did the architect approve the materials?
- Did everyone confirm receipt of the current drawings?
- Did the change order get approved?
The ComputerEase Correspondence Log solves document tracking issues by logging and tracking all of your essential documentation: RFIs, transmittals,
submittals, meeting minutes, change orders, and other documents you need. It's easy to see what needs your prompt attention by viewing your log of pending items.
Your documentation will be more organized, and you'll see the difference in your bottom line!
Change Order Management
Change orders are a reality and often a nightmare. Large jobs mean at least one change order, and usually more. It can be costly to track all change orders
associated with each job to ensure proper billing of work completed.
Change orders are typically submitted as paper documents, which can easily get lost. Without a strong tracking method, one or two will inevitably fall between
the cracks, costing you thousands in unbilled work.
The Correspondence Log gives you an ideal tracking process:
- Generate a new change order directly in ComputerEase
- Send the change order via email, fax, or physical mail
- View pending change orders in the Correspondence log to see which are overdue
- Run the Trouble Shooter for a quick summary of all past due change orders
The easy change order tracking of ComputerEase saves you time and money.